Hello everyone and thanks for your continued support of the CRSL. The Covid-19 virus has put a lot of difficulties on how we should proceed with our summer. We want to make a safe & educated decision with also giving hope to our youth to play sports at some point this summer. We have made NO decision on whether to continue or cancel the season as of now. We still plan on moving ahead with our season with some changes listed below if allowed.

*At this time it would be almost impossible to start the first of week of June. We will be following the Governors orders and making a smart decision based off of those orders. Were hopeful organizations can start to meet with their teams in late May or Early June.

*We are planning on running our 9U-13U baseball & softball programs in late June, all of July and the first 2 weeks of August. Under these circumstances the league will conclude Thursday August 13. (no dates have been set or finalized. dates will be finalized once approved by Governors orders.)

*Our 14U programs will run late June, and all of July. The season will conclude July 30.

*HS division can’t not start until July and will most likely run 4/5 weeks only in July. Fees will be changed at the appropriate time.

*New rules and game management tasks are being constructed and approved currently to have a safe and fun summer.

*Moving forward we will have an update weekly on Monday evenings. This updates will provide our newest information pertaining to the league.

Again thanks everyone for being patient. If you have any questions please email us at