Our Director Mike Tornstrom has a very progressive group of volunteer attendants. The nearest hospital is 20 miles away, with advanced life support provided by Tri-State ambulance out of La Crosse, WI. We would like to thank the Caledonia Ambulance service for being one of the best services in the area.
It is the mission of the Caledonia Ambulance Service to promote and provide the highest quality, compassionate, emergency medical care possible to the people and communities to whom we serve.
Caledonia Ambulance Training Department
As a licensed training center through the state of Minnesota, the Caledonia Ambulance Training Department is recognized as a leader in EMS education in the southeast Minnesota region. Caledonia Ambulance provides many educational opportunities including the following classes and courses:
- American Heart Association CPR and First Aid classes
- E.M.R. Emergency Medical Responder initial and refresher courses
- E.M.T. Emergency Medical Technical initial and refresher courses
- C.E.V.O. Emergency Vehicle Operations
- Blood Borne Pathogens Education
To schedule a class or for further information, please contact: